martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

Me habeis convencido

After deep sinking (yes, I used to dive) I have decide to start up a blog.

My life is not very interesting: born in the Canary Islands, seven years in London, currently breathing in Madrid; I like travel to Finland, ornithology in shopping centres (in the morning), and architectural photography (whatever it is) among other sins; also speak spanish, some italian, little english and less mandarin. I'm not expecting you like this site (I'm not sure I like it either) but with some pictures and flowers I'm pretty confident that It will look like a proper Blog.

Finally if you are reading up to this line thank you for doing it. Now go to the fridge or nearest vending machine and celebrate!

PD: A spanish or chinesse version of this text is not available at the moment, sorry!

No hay comentarios: